“The Lord said to Abram after Lot had parted from him, “Look around from where you are, to the north and south, to the east and west. All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring[a] forever” (Genesis 13:14-15).
“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten…” (Joel 2:25).
1. You are a creative expression of the infinite…The real goal of creation is you.
2. The first step of Advent is hope.
3. The process of being “reloaded,” the commitment to the discovery and the releasement of this inner fire, this divine self, begins right where you are right now,
4. What happened, happened. It couldn’t have happened any other way because it didn’t.
5. The locusts that Joel refers to is the disruptiveness of negative thinking.
“Every man is a divinity in disguise, a god playing the fool” (Emerson).