- Faith is the perceiving power of the mind linked with the ability to shape substance.
- Faith is a level of thinking where we unite with the mind of God.
- Faith is substance and evidence
Go from your country and your kindred and your father’s house to the land that I will show you. I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” So Abram went, as the Lord had told him; and Lot went with him.Genesis 12:1-4
Until the Christ Mind is firmly established in you, you retain a certain residue of faith in negative appearances. This divided state of mind causes confusion and discord. – Charles Fillmore, Mysteries of Genesis
The Lord said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, “Raise your eyes now, and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; for all the land that you see I will give to you and to your offspring forever. I will make your offspring like the dust of the earth; so that if one can count the dust of the earth, your offspring also can be counted. Rise up, walk through the length and the breadth of the land, for I will give it to you.”Genesis 13:14-18
If you feel people situations and circumstances keep stopping you from being great:
- Let go of your comfort zone. Your blessing is not in your comfort zone.
- Be obedient.
- Walk courageously into the darkness.
- Separate from the darkness.
- Look to God only for your next direction.